Monday, August 14, 2017

Daily quest of a busy person

Today while getting my kids off to school I realized that we don't make time for ourselves. This morning I went for a run for 20 minutes only to come back home and get breakfast rolling, feed the guinea pig, take out the dogs, and fix the hair of one of my 10 year old  girls.
I don't want to write time in a calendar for myself to have fun but there's only so many hours in a day. If I don't put something on the list of items that I must do a day, I wont do it.
Then by the time I come home at night and I want to do something, (you know that thing that I’m trying to do), I'm too tired from a long day of work.
You know a lot of people say they'll do it after the kids get older but then so do we.
So today while we're checking off our to-do list check off something for yourself today. Do it with passion because you never know when you get a chance to do it again.
Life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment